Are you in search of something that can be a boost to your desire of stunning your guests with interior decoration? You are at the right place as these ideas from best home interior designers in Kolkata will surely add up more to your living room. The designs of the interior that will reflect your taste and personality while focusing into the tiny details is the key to attract those eyeballs of envy and the focus is therefore very precisely scripted below.
1.Add Glasses:- Glass is something that will instantly brighten up your room. It will reflect colours and add up light to your room. Most importantly it will provide a length to the room.
2. Play with Colours:- Mix and match of colours and textures is a nice thing to do if you know how to do it right. You will find many ideas in the internet regarding home interior designer in Kolkata which you can consult to have your preferable designs.
3. Get the Right Tea Table:- This is something really important and thus you must be careful while selecting your one. If you want something classic you can opt for the round wooden glass top tea table. If you need a modern touch you might choose the matt black in case lot of lights covers to the area.
4. Partition:- Something old but again in the trend of interior decoration and that is the Chinese partition. There are different designs available that will be a decoration piece as well as divide a bigger space in a beautiful manner.
5. Picture Gallery:- What could be more beautiful than adding art pieces to enhance the look of the living room. You can add smaller 4 to 6 frames closely fitted to the back wall of your couch. However you might even add portraits of your family that will give the personal touch.
6. Adding Greens:- There are various kinds of decorative plants that are of low maintenance which you can add to corners of the room, especially to the empty places in the midst of two couches that bring in life to the setting.
7. Show off Your Collection:- If you are a lover of books or artefacts make sure you give that the right display that it demands. You can easily place it in the wall rack. In that case you might allow an entire wall turn into a rack that will flaunt your treasures.
8. Furniture:- For this selects the colour first by taking in minds the colour of the walls. Visit some online furnishing stores in Kolkata. You will get ideas about the designs of the couch or the centre table. Choose wisely that goes with the structure and decor of the room.
9. Curtains:- Light material curtains allows exploring the beauty of your interior decoration. Avoids heavy curtains that mar the colour of walls. You might go for two coloured curtains if you have long windows.
10. Light:- Rather than going for a single light opt for the soothing spot light that will be spread all over the ceiling. This will give a polished look to your living room.